Delusion

It's free to dream, they say.
But I say, dreaming comes with a price
when it starts to consume me, when it immobilizes me, when I start living a lie.
I know the dreaming, in that sense, has got to stop.

I need to take a breather,
more like a slap
and direct my eyes somewhere else,
take my heart back and pound it a little,
find my soul and give it a shake.

They say, when you grow older, you become wiser.
I think, I do not.
There's a thin line between dreaming and hallucinating.
Unfortunately, i still cannot tell when I am about to trespass
the forbidden grassland.

My stuborness worsens my plight.

exhaled by milbenski at 12:10 AM on Friday, August 17, 2007 | 1 comment(s)

1 burp(s):

Blogger Boots blabbered...

it doesn't hurt to dream, but you have to dream wide awake....

4:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home